Friday, May 6, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Key Chain

In honor of my son's teachers, I decided to make each of them a key chain for Teacher Appreciation Week.  I know I could've just bought them a nice coffee mug or picture frame but why would I do that when I can custom create something specifically for them?

It is a 1½" aluminum disc, a ¾" copper disc with a copper tree charm, a silver plated apple charm, a glass leaf bead charm and a red Swarovski crystal round bead all on a clippy key chain ring.

Around the bottom layer of the aluminum disc is states, "from tiny seeds grow mighty trees".

Around the copper disc it states, "teach love inspire".

The embellishments I think speak for themselves.

I think this is a great gift for any educator.  It's just a little reminder of why they do what they do.  I thank all you teachers out there!

This item costs $12.  If were to be done in all sterling silver then it would cost $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment