Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sterling Silver Prices...

The price of sterling silver has gone up.  What this means is that I will no longer be offering sterling silver chains for stamped necklaces and bracelets.  I will be offering many different choices of sterling silver PLATED chains instead.  This makes it possible to have several choices of chain and longer lengths without the expensive price.  There are so many styles of chain out there that are sterling plated and they are quite beautiful.  

These chains are made from either solid brass or copper or an alloy of both. The base metal is electroplated with a silver plating consisting of approximately 30% silver. 

So when ordering a stamped necklace, you can pick from a few different styles of sterling plated chains.  

However if you still wish to have a sterling silver chain it is still available.  But I will have you know that I will have to charge more for it.

I hope you all understand.  I'm trying to make my products reasonable for anyone to purchase. And I believe it's the personalized, custom, stamped piece that people really want...not the chain it's hanging on, right?

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment