Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Etsy

I made my first Etsy purchase today!!  Yay me!  I ordered some supplies to make a key chain for someone who was referred by a previous customer!!  That's good news.  Word of mouth is really something!  Thanks.

I'm making a key chain similar to this one:
I don't have that font but I suppose that doesn't matter.  I can't wait to get started on it.

FYI- a key chain like this one is $10-15.  It's not sterling silver so that makes it less expensive.  It'll be made from either stainless steel or aluminum with a clip ring attached.  I mean really, what man wants to have a dainty, pretty key chain?  They want it to be chunky and masculine and hardy...grrgrrr (sorry, my inner Tim Taylor just came out a little bit there).

Father's Day is just a month away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment