Monday, April 18, 2011

Enjoying the nice day AND getting some work done

While my daughter was napping I was actually able to get some work done.  My office/workspace/closet it right next door to the little one's room so banging a hammer against metal is not such a soothing sound for a great napping environment.  So I usually reserve nap time for wire wrapping work (say that 3 times fast) or sanding/polishing/assembly.  However I needed to get cracking on the stampings because I have to get them all done before our Spring Break next week as I do not plan on doing any work during that time.  I grabbed all my supplies, put them in a bucket and planted myself outside on the newly built bench that my husband has made for us.  It was very nice to work outside and actually get some work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment